SOCIAL WORK WITH A FAMILY: TOWARDS A SAFE SOCIETY
On October 3-4th, Pat Bragg from Canada, Hana Scibranyova from Slovakia, Wally Zahnd and Sharon Loeschen from the US presented on Virginia’s teachings at the “Social Work with the Family Conference”, sponsored by the Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, Lithuania.
We were invited by Jorune Vysniauskyte-Rimkiene who is a professor in the social work department and was one of the conveners of the conference.
- Sharon presented on the “Satir Process”.
- Pat presented on “Swimming Lessons for the Family” and “Intergenerational Relationships in a Family”.
- Hana presented on “Using Family Maps with Children and Adolescents”.
- Wally presented on, “The Human Kaleidoscope”.
- Jorune presented on “Teenager in the Boat—Between Two Shores. Parent Counselling”.
And Jorune reports that since the conference, she is getting wonderful feedback about their experience from the students and the practitioners who attended.